[Ground-station] Sorry!

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:43:40 PDT 2018

No worries, it went well.

To update the team: lots of forward progress on 501c(3) application for
Open Research Institute.

Our mission is to be the very best research institute for open source
projects like ours. And to enable lots of fun and adventures along the way
for everyone! :+)

We reviewed the package (the applications sent to the IRS and the
California Franchise Tax Board) prepared for us by our preparers and we had
some questions. All questions were answered and some adjustments were made.

The next step will be to sign and send the applications (along with a
healthy fee) and then some amount of time will be required for their
eventual approval.

Odds are really good everything will be approved first try, but please
everyone cross fingers anyway.

-Michelle W5NYV