[Ground-station] URGENT: Draft incomplete FCC comment, due tonight

KENT BRITAIN wa5vjb at flash.net
Sun Jul 8 19:45:16 PDT 2018

For what it's worth, the edges of a flat plate can have a nice radar cross section.
And the flying PCB's look like a fat dipole antenna at their resonate frequency andharmonics there of.
But I doubt many FCC engineers are members of the Association of Old Crows  (EW professional society)
But the statements sound good and are what more people believe.
Kent WA5VJB