[Ground-station] star tracker ?

Andrew Greenberg adg at ece.pdx.edu
Fri Jul 6 12:12:48 PDT 2018

Hi John,

That's nice package for an embedded camera system. No need for neural
nets on a star tracker, though: current open source algorithms are better:

- http://openstartracker.org/
- https://github.com/brownj4/Tetra

Note that we're currently hard at work on an small CubeSat star tracker
for OreSat using cheap cameras and either an Octavo IC (essentially a
BeagleBoneBlack on a single IC):

https://github.com/oresat/oresat-star-tracker

We'll let you know as soon as soon as we have something that's better
than a bunch of protoboards strung together :)

Andrew

--
       Andrew Greenberg - andrew1602 at gmail.com - 503.708.7711

--