[Ground-station] California charitable registration

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Tue Jul 3 16:58:13 PDT 2018

Attached is our California charitable registration, and I've confirmed that
we now appear in the online registry. So, we can start to ask for money. We
need to tell people that the 501(c)3 is not yet granted, and we are not
100% sure it will be granted, but we have a professional preparer. Once
granted all donations for the prior 14 months can be written off.

    Thanks

    Bruce

--
Bruce Perens K6BP - CEO, Legal Engineering
Standards committee chair, license review committee member, co-founder,