[Ground-station] Badge Software Development - JoCo and Trans-Ionospheric

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:28:42 PST 2018

Badge coding discussions going on! Very early March deadline for the JoCo
Cruise. We need to port to the new SDK for the Rigado system on a chip. We
are three versions behind.

New SDK allows for mesh networking libraries and some other efficiencies.

We are looking for volunteers to get codebase ported to the current SDK and
help with connected mode and mesh experiments.

Work helps both JoCo and Trans-Ionospheric. Besides being a radio
peripheral, Trans-Ionospheric sales fund the Phase 4 Ground dev board.

JoCo:
https://github.com/phase4ground/joco-2018-badge
Trans-Ionospheric:
https://github.com/phase4ground/trans-ionospheric

Want to make new bling for JoCo Cruise and TI?
https://github.com/phase4ground/badge-bling-emulator