[Ground-station] Our Hamvention Booth! location and please volunteer

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:00:34 PDT 2018

Thank you Pierros. It will be really wonderful to meet with you in person
in May!

We have one Phase 4 volunteer so far in addition to me, Paul KB5MU, and
Bruce, and we welcome more. Shifts are not especially formal. Hanging out
won't put you on the hook. Also, If you have an open source project that we
can showcase, bring it for a few hours and show it off.

GNU Radio will be represented at our booth. I'll be reaching out to GNU
Radio community this week for additional staffing. We don't have any GNU
Radio organizers in Ohio, but there are undoubtedly GNU Radio community
members that come to Hamvention, as the GNU Radio Ham stickers I brought
last year were recognized many times and were briskly distributed.

FaradayRF will be represented, but the principals won't be able to attend
in person. Our goal is to show successful open source amateur radio
projects, and highlighting their work fits right in.

We have another amateur radio videocast participant invited to show at our
booth and we're working out final details with them.

We are across from DATV express (Art Townslee) which is great. If you're
not familiar with them, then check it out here: https://datv-express.com/

-Michelle W5NYV

"Potestatem obscuri lateris nescis."