[Ground-station] Call for Comment and Critique - KA9Q-SDR readme

Phil Karn karn at ka9q.net
Tue Apr 24 13:16:26 PDT 2018

On 4/24/18 08:16, Douglas Quagliana wrote:

> (warning on ignoring the return value from asprintf) then it ends saying
> that there is no rule to make 'bandplan.txt', so the makefile needs a
> small tweak.

Looks like I did include bandplan.txt, at least in ka9q/ka9q-radio. I've
been using rcs so I've had that file under local version control, and
make knows how to check things out of rcs. I'll look at the makefile and
see what's wrong.

Note that I have two makefiles, one for Linux and one for OSX and I
don't always keep them in sync.

Phil