[Ground-station] Call for Comment and Critique - KA9Q-SDR readme

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Tue Apr 24 09:49:13 PDT 2018

Phil Karn via Ground-Station
<ground-station at lists.openresearch.institute> writes:

> Dependencies are always the first and most important thing you discover
> when you put your code out for the first time.

It's also one of the core values of working with a distribution like
Debian.  Were we, for example, to package your code for Debian, all of
the build and run-time dependencies would be captured in a well
structured and easily understandable way, since most of us tend to do
all of our package building in pristine minimal build root environments
such that missing build dependencies are immediately apparent.

Bdale