[Ground-station] Yes, you can buy a cubesat, but...

Mark Whittington markwhi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 21:18:35 PDT 2018

Yes but will Digikey subject your $5 microswitch to 20g of abuse before
shipping it to you?  I guess that's where the extra $50 goes, though it
seems like you could get nearly the same result for a lot less by carefully
choosing your shipping option.  UPS seems to be providing free
environmental vibration testing on most of my packages of late.