[Ground-station] SDR Jeopardy at GNU Radio Conference - call for trivia questions

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 13:44:30 PDT 2018

GNU Radio Foundation has green lit another event, a social event, at GNU
Radio Conference 2018, that we can help with. It’s an SDR Jeopardy trivia
contest. Think Jeopardy, but all about SDR, radio, communications, culture,
open source, etc.

We need SDR-related questions and answers in Jeopardy format!

I found several open source projects that let your laptop connected to a
projector make a contest board, and a set of buzzers that work with it. I
think that part is done. I'll show it later and if you can find one better
then we'll switch.

But the questions? Send them in! I'll take them.

Keep them secret - don’t post them publicly if at all possible!