[Ground-station] Call for Comment and Critique - KA9Q-SDR readme

Douglas Quagliana dquagliana at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 14:38:59 PDT 2018

 Hi Michelle,

Here's my first pass. Suggested changes:

change "aquire" to "acquire"
change "unecessarily" to "unnecessarily"
change "Curently" to "Currently"
change "imabalance" to "imbalance"
change "ony" to "only"
change "demdulator" to "demodulator"
change "operating moded" to "operating mode" ?
change "recordingq" to "recording"

For the sentence containing "...this noise is only
noticeable in without antenna noise covering it up"
remove the "in" or rewrite.

I would suggest a slightly different frequency for the example
"147m435" (147.435 MHz) as "435" is frequently used in the
context of 435 MHz (at least for satellite work) and this might
cause some confusion.

In written text, the FUNcube dongle is usually written as "FUNcube"
with the first three letters capitalized (Source:
http://www.funcubedongle.com/)

Is there a link to download the software?

Still checking,
Douglas KA2UPW/5