[Ground-station] Phase 5? Invite to conference, open source payload

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Fri Apr 13 12:40:36 PDT 2018

I registered, and submitted my talk on International Open Source
Collaboration Without ITAR and EAR Issues. It sounds like we only have to
pay for dinner?

I have no problem with Mercury and am eager to see how you solve the solar
noise problem so that our receivers can be nice and quiet. Keep your nose
to the grindstone :-)

We have some real stars in this community, and I am ready to write grant
proposals, but we need a principal investigator for our satellite program.

    Thanks

    Bruce