[Ground-station] Phase 5? Invite to conference, open source payload

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:00:21 PDT 2018

Ok so far I have "here is my design for Mercury or Bust fundraiser
t-shirts" and "what do you have against Venus" and "we could use
thermocouples for power".

Focus people. There aren't any hams on Mercury. We'd have to get a VE team
there first.

Spread the word and ask around. I'll put together a conference call within
the next few weeks.