[Ground-station] [Board] Small Satellite Conference 4-9 August 2018

Zach Leffke zleffke at vt.edu
Thu Apr 5 12:59:53 PDT 2018

There's an outside chance I might get to go this year.  Not presenting
anything, but we usually have a handful of folks from VT that present
their work there (usually students presenting on various aspects of our
cubesat missions), and I've been wanting to go for a while, but have
always had conflicts (this potentially overlaps with the Rocksat-X
sounding rocket launches).  Really boils down to whether we can swing
the travel funding.

-Zach, KJ4QLP

Research Associate
Aerospace Systems Lab
Ted & Karyn Hume Center for National Security & Technology
Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
Work Phone: 540-231-4174
Cell Phone: 540-808-6305